Warning About How Your Computer Use May Be Monitored
If you are afraid that your computer usage might be monitored, please use a safer computer or call us at 856-424-1333 and ask to speak to "Sarah". If this is an after-hours emergency, please call 911 or click here for other after-hours resources.
To immediately leave our site and redirect to the Google homepage, click the red "Exit Website" button at the top of this page.
Types of Domestic Abuse
An abusive relationship - whether it be a marriage, dating, gay or straight one - may contain many, a few, or some of these acts: physical, sexual, emotional, or financial.
Any physical harm, from a shove to murder. Or threatening any physical harm.
- Hair pulling
- Restraining victim
- Sexual assault
- Threats of rape or sexual assault
- Unwanted sexual touching or sexual coercion
- Lewd comments directed at victim's body or sexuality, or performance of a sexual act to offend or humiliate her
- Abuser constantly criticizes the victim (how she looks, performs tasks, or her ability to be a good wife or mother)
- Limits the victim's contact with friends and family
- Limits the victim's decision-making power for herself and children
- Continually monitors the victim's actions and whereabouts
- Insists the victim check in frequently throughout the day
- Threatens the victim with physical or sexual harm
- Threatens the victim with a gun, knife, or other object
- Threatens to harm the victim's children or other family members or friends
- Threatens to take the children away
- Abuse children (physically, sexually, and/or psychologically)
- Threatens or harms pets
- Extreme jealousy - accuses victim of cheating with another partner
- Blames victim for things that go wrong, including the abuser's own behavior
- Destroys property
- Locks victim in the house or threatens her if she leaves the ouse
- Threatens suicide or homicide
- Harasses or stalks the victim once the relationship has ended
- Threatens to harm the victim if she leaves the relationship and enters another, "If I can't have you nobody will," or words to that affect.
- Abuser controls victim's money or access to money
- Controls victim's ability to work and earn money
- Threatens to get the victim fired
Phone: 856-424-1333 / Fax: 856-424-7384 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org